Friday, September 6, 2019

Sorry guys, no Kaiji this week either

I just got back from a week-long mahjong tournament that took up all my time and I was expecting to get one or both chapters done when I got back but I caught some kind of cold and I've been in bed asleep all day so we're going to have to delay Kaiji again this week. We'll be sure to make up for it with some multi-releases in the coming weeks but for now all I can offer in its place is this cute picture of a sleepy foxy. See you next week.


8 comments:

  1. No problem, take your time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. お大事に!!

    I move to Japan tomorrow, this yemporary lull in releases gives me the perfect excuse to go hunt up some Kinma magazines!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the mahjong tournament was fun, rest up and take your time

    ReplyDelete
  4. You bring your passion for mahjong to the next level! Glad to hear that you got the chance to play in a big tournament. Getting a cold at conventions and tournaments is normal, rest well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're doing god's work, and deserve all the rest you need. Get well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. no worries mate she'll be right

    ReplyDelete
  7. That fox picture is worth 1000 Kaiji chapters!!! All jokes aside lol, get well soon bro :)

    ReplyDelete