Monday, December 5, 2016

One Poker Hen 130

Hello Poker fans! A new chapter for a new week!

Thanks to Sonickrazy for the translations and to Crump Biggums for the cleans!

Chapter Link

"I'm not asking for a face card!"

Kaiji falls further and further. It's like Mother Sophie has abandoned her child on the side of the road. Forgotten and neglected. With ever card, he grows weaker and weaker. Every life lost is one less shield to protect him. Soon he will be out of lives and that will be that.

I feel like Kaiji is taking this game too lightly. He's saying stuff like, "I'll be like I was before! Flat broke!" He's still not taking Mother Sophie seriously. I feel like there is one crucial element that has not been explained yet. Something that could be a matter of life and death. Something more pressing than losing his 400 million Yen!

 

5 comments:

  1. Things I've kept in mind
    The contract Kaiji signed
    The hole at the other side of Kaiji's rail track
    The fact that there's still 10 hands left (am I wrong with this one?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. God I love Kaiji so much. I don't know exactly why, but this manga is the most entertaining I've ever read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this will be a double bait-and-switch for Kaiji: he'll draw an Ace, leaving him with A7, and Kazuya will draw a 2, giving him Q2. After a few chapters, Kaiji will play his 7, winning against Kazuya's 2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hanya di RUBYQQ Kamu Akan Menjadi Pemenang !

    JOIN NOW !

    TERJAMIN NO BOT! NO TRICK! REAL, STRAIGHT & FAIR GAME !

    BEST OF THE BEST POKER ONLINE EVER CREATED !
    PLAY REAL GAME FOR THE REAL MONEY!

    Untuk Registrasi silahkan klik link di bawah ini ^^

    http://rubyqq88.pkr69.com/

    Jadilah Milionare Sekarang Juga Hanya di Ruby ^^

    Hubungi Customer Service Kami Stand By 24 Jam

    Livechat 24 jam : Official site rubyqq
    Pin BBM : 2B8938F7

    ReplyDelete