Sunday, July 31, 2016

The New Kurosawa Chapter 53

It's time for more Kurosawa! What will happen next after that crazy spectacle from the last chapter?

Thanks to Crump Biggums for the cleans and edek437 for the typesetting.

The New Kurosawa Chapter 53


"That kind of thinking is all wrong!"


So after the spectacular "success" of that proposal, everyone at the river camp decides to start copying the whole hiding underwater thing. Master Shonen comes to apologize to Kurosawa, and their "snorkeling" provides a perfect segue into a talk about the other elemental conductions that the sect performs. Kurosawa calls them all pointless and dumb, and finally Master Shonen cuts to the chase and explains that he has a request of Kurosawa... What it is, we don't know, because this chapter is another filler chapter as far as I'm concerned.

Anyone who has read my rants of these recent chapters can easily tell that I'm not thrilled with this arc. All the other arcs have been fine though, so I'm hoping that future arcs are better. Either way, I'm sticking with this to the bitter end, so there's no need to worry.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Denji, may I ask which Kurosawa arc did you like most and why? (and thanks for translating this even though you dont like it that much)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite so far have probably been the Kojiemon arc and the Guevara arc. I also liked a the early arcs, like the Kawatou arc and the Boss blackmail arc. These arcs had a lot of the emotional drama and introspection that I enjoyed from the original series. The Kojiemon and Guevara arcs stood out to me in particular because Kojiemon's development as a character was surprisingly refreshing.

      This current arc and the previous arc have focused a lot more on the comedy, which is a vital part of the series, but they're missing the drama which I think is equally important.

      Delete
    2. I got really triggred in the Guavara arc. I could go on a rant forever on why Guavara didn't help Cuba. But who cares really? It's just a goofball manga.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks man for the transliting even though you don't like this arc so far I think it is a good one =) thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooooooooooooooooooooooo

    New updates when?

    ReplyDelete