Thursday, February 11, 2016

The New Kurosawa Chapter 48

Kurosawa begins his road to enlightenment!

Thanks to Denji for the translations and to Crump Biggums for the cleans!

The New Kurosawa Chapter 48

"I can't get away from her!"

Oh boy, a new arc. This looks like it'll be good. I can see the headline now... "Kurosawa tries to drown the Master priest and then steals his clothes and identity!" Being enticed by the mere thought of food and comfort gives Kurosawa a villainous gaze. If someone mistook you from Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg, surely you'd at least want to see how it pans out before coming clean! As long as you come clean in the end it's alright... right? I'm curious about this Earth Conduction they are talking. I guess we'll find out next chapter. About the next chapter though...

We have reached the end of this volume. The next volume has not come out yet, but we have a tentative release date of about 3 or so months. So, for the foreseeable future, we will be switching over to another manga.
 

7 comments:

  1. Dang, I'm gonna miss kuro's adventures ;;

    ReplyDelete
  2. BACK TO HEROOOOOOOOOOO


    Or Washizuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu


    Wait maybe Middle Manager Tonegawaaa?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love more Middle Manager Tonegawa! It was hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Middle Manager Tonegawa is my jam yo!!

      Delete
  4. Middle Manager Tonegawa!! Or. You guys can take a break. You just have too many series!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Middle Manager Tonegawa!! Or. You guys can take a break. You just have too many series!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, here's what's going on with Tonegawa (I probably should've talked about this way earlier, but whatever):

    Basically, the cleaner bailed out but didn't tell me for a while. Since volume 1 came out in the meantime, I don't think there's any reason to waste my time and money on magazine raws. I consider Tonegawa to be a minor project, so I'm waiting on an ebook version instead of scanning it myself.
    It's nice to see interest in Tonegawa though, I really like it too.

    ReplyDelete