Thursday, January 21, 2016

The New Kurosawa Chapter 45

Chapter 45 is here! Got a lot on my plate so it came rather late today, my apologies!

Thanks to Denji for the translations and to Crump Biggums for the cleans!

The New Kurosawa Chapter 45

"They weren't happy at all!"

Well wowie golly jee willakers! Kurosawa seems to have struck gold! It just goes to show, that people who ask CAN be rewarded. If he had taken the money they would have walked away and probably never came back. He took a chance, and it actually paid off. It seems to me that through the manga, Kurosawa has been a passenger. Kinda going along with whatever happens. Not really grappling with the choices that he's given. Always going to the easier path.

Lately though, he's been taking chances, crossing the line. It feels to me like the Glorious Beetle that Kurosawa was, went back into hibernation when he was put into that coma. When he awake he was a larva. When he became homeless he was a Pupa. Now, however, I believe he is starting to emerge from his shell.

I really want Kurosawa's dream to work out. This is by FAR the closest he has ever been with a woman, seemingly in his life. I question that statement he made about paying for a girl for sexual favors. I think that, right now, at this very moment, he will sensually succeed in rubbing oil on Misaki's back. What I hope for, is that he isn't overcome by his feelings and enter a deviant state, like he did the LAST time he was at a pool.

5 comments:

  1. I am getting these bad feelings from the original Kurosawa, something is going to go wrong soon and it's going to kill me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe "Bro" will save him again when disaster happen.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. What I meant to say was, I'm looking for Nakane more than anyone else in this manga right now.

      It's been 8 years since Kurosawa went into a coma, I bet that kid has become a respectable Yakuza member by now, or a high ranking member in the political world. I'm sure that Kurosawa had a huge impact on Nakane's character. Nakane would be the person to pull Kurosawa out of this hole he has dug himself in for sure.

      Delete
    4. Oh man things have been going so well for him lately, clearly something horrible has to happen now, maybe he gets mistaken for a molester and is arrested?

      Delete