Thursday, January 14, 2016

The New Kurosawa Chapter 44

After a fun night at the Hostess club, let's see how Kurosawa and Kojiemon are doing, dealing with their own harsh realities.

Thanks to Denji for the translations and to Crump Biggums for the cleans.

The New Kurosawa Chapter 44

  "I let my ego out!"


I think this is my favorite chapter so far. So many funny little exchanges that left me smirking. Totally believing that the girls weren't going to come, then being surprised by them dropping by Sure when Fukumoto gave them names I pieced it together, but before then, NO WAY would two hostess chicks come visit a bunch of bums living under a bridge. First class river my ass!

I do feel bad for Kojiemon though. He satisfied with being able to look a girl in the eyes and have her not turn her head away in disgust. More so that the girl reminds him of someone he had eyes for way back in the past. I'm beginning to really like Kojiemon as a character. When Fukumoto introduced him, I really hated that guy. I didn't like him at all and really wanted him to be a character that would disappear.  But slowly and surely, Fukumoto has been shaping and forging him. I actually enjoy seeing him and his little exchanges now. That just proves how well Fukumoto is able to tell a story. To turn someone I personally hated, into a really enjoyable character now.

Well, seems next chapter we shall see this little portrait drawing party. Hopefully Kurosawa is able to mend the bridge he burned.

3 comments:

  1. "AVANT-GARDE CUTIES!"

    i regret all the bad things i ever said about this manga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn I'm not even mad about the new kurosawa series. Thanks for the chapters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What about feeling bad for Kurosawa too? after all he is on the same pitiful boat of being satisfied with being able to look a girl in the eyes...

    ReplyDelete