Thursday, January 7, 2016

The New Kurosawa Chapter 43

After a long and painful break we are back with Kurosawa! Today we will learn what it means to be a MAN!

Thanks to Denji for the translations and to Crump Biggums for the cleans.

The New Kurosawa Chapter 43

 
"What are we?"


Man this chapter was fun. Laughed a lot more than normal. Lots of great punchlines and situations. I'm surprised that Kurosawa is on Kojiemon-level of ugliness though. I didn't think other people viewed him as being THAT ugly. I mean he's got a brutish face and all that, but jeez. Harsh realities man.

As for the club girls, I guess it wouldn't have really mattered had they kept their masks on. Since the girls wouldn't have seen their faces in the first place. A tough break for Kurosawa and Kojiemon though. I'm curious if all the money is gone after this one night. They probably will have a few thousand yen bills left or so. I'm curious what will happen next chapter!

3 comments:

  1. Damn, those last couple of pages got me mad.

    ReplyDelete