Friday, August 7, 2015

Akagi Chapter 80

The next chapter of Anime-and-Drama-covered Akagi is now up! In this chapter, Washizu is confused by Akagi's 3-pin! Can he retaliate?! Most of you already know!

Thanks to Tambur for editing this chapter, and stepping in for me last release. I'll be streaming Usagi this Sunday at 2:00 PM PST, and there will be a mahjong night tomorrow at 3:00 PM PST.


"Slow and steady wins the race!"



This chapter actually has a page of cut content from the anime at the end where Washizu remarks that he could have had a hand shape that would have made it so he wouldn't play the 5-pin next. I thought this was really good, since I didn't really get the whole picture of why Akagi's decision to overlook the 5-pin was so daring when I watched the anime, so I enjoyed that little bit extra.

3 comments: