Tuesday, July 21, 2015

The New Kurosawa Chapter 36

Hello to all you fans out there! A startling discovery has bewildered the hobos! What could it be? What happened to Guevara!?

Thanks to Denji for the translations and Crump Biggums for the cleans!

The New Kurosawa Chapter 36

"WE JUST WANNA EAT! WE'LL EAT WHATEVER WE CAN!"


People seem to be concerned about the homeless. Worried that feeding them expired lunches will make them sick and such. From a normal person's view who is never hungry, they don't think about the hunger portion of feeding the homeless, just the health implications of it. I'm more interested in the fact that no one was saying negative things like you shouldn't feed the homeless at all because that makes more appear in the area. Well, I guess if they are out of the way under the bridge I guess people aren't too concerned with them as long as they don't cause trouble.

But wow, Guevara coming back! He really is a legend! But using his own money to buy them Bento is reckless. Especially considering he probably was fired from his job. If I was to guess he probably had about 6 bento per bag which was about 12 bento in all. Discounted 30-50 yen you're looking at an average of about say 400-500 yen a box. So at say 450 a box times 12 it's 5400 yen. That's about $43. Doing that every day even with a job just won't cut it. So, we are probably looking at the end of Guevara here. It's just too sad... Even with his fatigued look he still manages to treat them well...

3 comments:

  1. I was never homeless, but I did go through a time were I was jobless and didn't get any money, literally, empty pockets, and at that time did I learn to appreciate food man. I was living on a loaf of bread and water a day. But prior to that I was a food snob, eating only the most expensive, best quality, freshest organic food.

    Now I appreciate anything that I eat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This series keeps impressing me with every chapter. Thank you for the translating and scanning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good he didn't went to jail, but now he is homeless, this does seem to be the end of Guevara could it be... this is a "one last time" before he is gone?

    I sure hope he doesn't ends homeless too.

    ReplyDelete