Tuesday, July 14, 2015

The New Kurosawa Chapter 35

The revolution continues! Kurosawa and his buddies are visited by the one and only Guevara once again! How saintly can this man be!?

Thanks to Denji for the translations and Crump Biggums for the cleans!

The New Kurosawa Chapter 35

"I can't say sorry... It's impossible!"

A shocking revelation! Kojiemon actually thanking someone!? What madness is this. That legendary grouch actually thanking someone for something is unbelievable. I honestly though, that he would explode again in a fit of rage. I'm so glad that didn't happen. I want to like Kojiemon. I really do. Guevara on the other hand...
It looks like the legend of Guevara is over. I can only surmise from what they are looking at that it's a published news article that he's been arrested. Simply being fired wouldn't make it online. Or perhaps a video that was posted from some of the onlookers. Whatever the case, the legend has ended. Guevara has been caught. All hope is lost.

4 comments:

  1. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (thanks for the chapter btw) OOOoooooo this is really sad =( I really hope these guys will do something for him, kind of like how the first season of this story ended, I doubt the guys will stand there while there savior is arrested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been waiting all week for this. Thank you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daha hızlı çevirsene mübarek. İlla ingilizce istiyosan al.

    What the fuck of the your speed in the deep? Why so serious man haa? Shut up the fuck of. What can i do sometimes? Because quaresma is the best of the world of the footballer. For the watch!!!!

    ReplyDelete