Tuesday, May 12, 2015

The New Kurosawa Chapter 26

Kurosawa here to quench your thirst! With all this talk about water I'm getting really thirsty. With the drought in California I may have to start bartering with Kojiemon for his water as well.

Thanks to Denji for the translations and Crump Biggums for the cleans!

 The New Kurosawa Chapter 26

 "You can never have too much water!"


Kojieman is a sly fox! If you can't stop thieves from taking the water, poison the well! This biological warfare on his part seems pretty effective along with his countermeasures for keeping them away from his water, but he didn't think about the reactions of his doings. As usual, he seems only concerned with himself and not with what other people around him will do. As such, he is summarily tossed into the river. 
But what's this? The Water Guardian can't swim? What sweet irony is this!? He drifts down stream, tied to the flow of the river. The clock is ticking. Will his time run out, or will fate flow in his favor once more? It seems the ball is now in Kurosawa's court.

5 comments:

  1. Brutal chapter.

    Koejimon is really smarter than he looks, caught me off guard with his genius tactic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bunch of assholes. I wonder how Kurosawa will react.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoever came with the Kurosawa Quest idea, genius, pure genius!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What kind of manga is Kurosawa? Haven't read any of it, every time I see one of these updates I wonder if I should start.

    PS I am totes a robot and I easily infiltrated your system, the world will soon crumble before me! After I'm done reading some stuff, of course. Plus I've got a few tv shows to catch up on, and... you know what, it's probably gonna be a while.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hadn't read manga in a while so this comment is kind of late, but thanks for all the chapters! Also I was really impressed by the "he's such a twisted curmudgeon that everyone calls him kojiemon" translation in the last chapter. Wow. o_o

    ReplyDelete