Tuesday, April 14, 2015

The New Kurosawa Chapter 22

Hello! Hello! Here's your Tuesday dose of Kurosawa!

Thanks to Denji for the translations and Crump Biggums for the cleans!

The New Kurosawa Chapter 022

 "I'm doing this... So I can survive!"


Kurosawa piling on the truths. Is it truly worth it to potentially ruin someone's life over something like that? The implications of his secret getting out could be disastrous. He could lose his family, his job, his friends. Without his cash flow he'd potentially lose his home, his car, everything. "Aida, clean up in aisle three!" Words he'd never want to hear I'm sure. Or even worse, "Here's the scoop, go do your business." 
That Sensei face though. "I'm living on the edge." Whenever I drop some food on the floor and pick it up again really fast I think, "I'm living on the edge." Pray for me my friends, the edge has a nice view, I won't be moving from it any time soon.

4 comments:

  1. Oh no, no, its my Wednesday dose :P Just woke up and reading it will be todays first thing, even before breakfast! Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the right idea in the last chapter I said the boss should go and blackmail him for a lot of money.

    These kind of "hhard working" are the scum of the scum and they don't even deserve to live at least this is how I see it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't go as far as saying they don't deserve to live, but it is a commentary on the twisted way of capitalism, that the ones who care about other people and humanity go poor and homeless, while the ones who work hard and pursue money so they can have the perfect family image turn into monsters, man.

      Delete
    2. At least we all agree that asshole doesn't deserves all the nice things he has, a little bit of justice or at least some blackmailing would have been nice.

      Also that life on the edge is getting sharp.

      Delete