Tuesday, March 10, 2015

The New Kurosawa Chapter 17

A new volume has begun, and like the sun Kurosawa rises to the occasion. I wonder how he will handle this situation?


The New Kurosawa Chapter 17


"Those fists are sacred!"


YEAAAAAAAAA!!! Kurosawa revves into high gear! I've been waiting for this showdown. Kurosawa takes on a boxer, who was ranked 5th in Japan no less! True it's been many years since then, but you don't easily forget that kind of tough training. I had a bit of a hunch that he was a boxer, from how he held his left hand when he mock-punched the mirror in the bathroom earlier, but I didn't want to say anything. I'm glad I held my tongue.

So Kurosawa enters a brawl. Seems like he hasn't lost that touch of his. he's very tactful using the chair as a shield and the books as a way to break Kawatou's rush. Kurosawa is as tricky as always. I'm glad to see the coma hasn't dulled his senses. I was surprised he had the strength for a suplex though! I didn't know he had it in him!

It is quite tragic though. That this must go down over some supermarket free samples. I mean, they both have pride they must uphold, which forces Kawatou not to budge an inch and Kurosawa definitely having to bring something back to Sensei. Sometimes situations like this can happen. When two people who won't budge encounter each other, a small thing like a bump on the shoulder can escalate into a full on rampage. Well, the fight isn't over yet! I wonder, who will come out on top!?

4 comments:

  1. Whooo! I scanned this volume myself! Massive props to Biggums because I scanned the pages in all crooked, but they look great now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for the release.

    Whoa, an ex-boxer versus a man who worked for 40 years on the construction site. I bet those punches hit like trucks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! Great work as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew this was gonna happen, this manga is just this good, any other shit author would have got some pussy way of getting Kurosawa out of this.

    ReplyDelete