Tuesday, March 3, 2015

The New Kurosawa Chapter 16

The exciting end of the second volume is here! How will this turn out I wonder?

Thanks to Denji for the translations and Crump Biggums for the cleans!

The New Kurosawa Chapter 16

"When someone says that... You're in for a world of hurt!"


Well I was hoping for a more explosive encounter, but this seems more like the fuse being lit. I wonder how the two of them will solve this problem...

Another nice couple metaphors in this one. It boat one reminds me a lot of the metaphor used in Kaiji, with the Asian Trio lost at sea in a small boat being tossed by the waves. Kurosawa really does have a way with words when he needs to. He saw right through the guy, dug deep into his heart about the problems he's had, and compared those past troubles to how it's affecting him even now. 
I wonder if this confrontation will stay mental, or will things turn physical. I don't know about Kurosawa's condition though. He's definitely still out of shape I bet. He certainly couldn't last long in a fight. But then, he's won many fights by using his brain and not his brawn. We shall see if that truly comes to pass.

6 comments:

  1. Will we see a new chapter next week like always?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please look forward to it! ™

      Delete
    2. Please take my deep gratitude for translating my dearest of the dear Kurosawa, Tambur-senpai ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡~)

      Delete
    3. Actually Denji is king Translator for Kurosawa. We'd be dead in the water without him. But thank you for the support, Kurosawa is one of my favorites too!

      Delete
  2. Man it is going down, i wonder if it they get in a brawl, the manager finds out, and kicks them both out, then the story turns into the life of 2 hobos and their great hobo sensei.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys.

    Idk why Kuro didn't just bail. =_= Also if I were fucking broke and homeless I would just eat that wet food.

    ReplyDelete