Tuesday, February 3, 2015

The New Kurosawa Chapter 12

Kurosawa asked me to read this message to everyone here.

"As you all well know, I hate Kaiji! That snotty, crying, entitled brat doesn't deserve the time slot he gets on here! I mean, well... What I mean to say is... He did treat me to some fried chicken cartilage a while ago, so I owe him one. I'm only gonna say this once so listen up! If there are any cleaners out there that want to help clean Kaiji, fill out this cleaning guide and email it to shinichiakiyama@hotmail.com. Even if you can only clean a couple chapters or can't promise to get chapters out consistantly, we'll take anyone as long as their work is up Kaiji's laughable standard! Hahaha!"

Well, with that out of the way, how about Kurosawa shows us how its done? He can be totally cool when he wants to be right? Right?!

The New Kurosawa Chapter 12

 "I just don't... fit in with this world!"


I guess Power Spots are a relatively new thing in Japan. The term came about in the early 2000's, but became more much more popular around 2009 when T.V personalities started discussing it in more depth. They are thought to bring you luck during your various trials and tribulations. Many people go to them before embarking on something they are not sure about. Maybe if Kaiji heard about these things he'd have more luck!

Sp, Kurosawa finds a Sensei! A teacher of the dark arts. Someone to teach him about gazing at the sacred scrolls of panty viewing. I doubt Kurosawa could keep quiet with views like that every so often. It's no wonder he got caught so quick, it was bound to happen eventually. I find it odd, that a hobo has contacts with a lawyer, a particularly famous lawyer at that. In any case, Kurosawa goes to the police station. I can't wait for what shenanigans await him there.

6 comments:

  1. Why does Kurosawa hate Kaiji?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He doesn't really. I mean I think they'd probably like eachother if they met at first, but I don't think Kaiji would like him if they actually got to know each other. Kurosawa would cower away from what Kaiji does and Kaiji isn't a man that's after women really. So I don't think their personalities would click very well. Plus I wanted an excuse to ask for cleaners again.

      Delete
    2. Where did you see that?
      Anyway, thanks for the work guys!

      Delete
  2. Maybe the police will contact his firm and that would be a chance to clear things up and get him back to his life. It would be too cruel to make him suffer anymore, he is homeless, fkmt plz stop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First alienated from the world, but now no longer homeless, Kurosawa has found a roof, lets hope nothing happens to him while he stays at the big house, but something tells me that soaps will be dropped.

    BTW guys, if you are really, really desperate, and set your standards really low, i could do the cleaning, once every blue moon.

    ReplyDelete