Tuesday, January 13, 2015

The New Kurosawa Chapter 9

A new Kurosawa!? I bet you didn't see that coming! This chapter put me into a bit of a funk for a couple reasons. Check it out!

Thanks to Denji for translations, myself for typesetting and proofreading and Crump Biggums for the cleans.

The New Kurosawa Chapter 9

" My body may have healed, but my soul... Has been drained!"

I'm curious as to what Kurosawa will do when he gets discharged from the hospital. He doesn't have a home, a job, or any money it looks like. From how things look at Anadaira, they probably don't have room to take on a new employee, so unless something happens he won't find a job there. What will he do..

Makio sure didn't help. All his clever jokes did was piss off Kurosawa. I was really caught off guard by that black and white thing. Made me chortle because of the sheer wtf factor. Well it seems Kurosawa only has eyes for dear, sweet Hiro'oka.

When Mamoru started talking about how all he wanted to do was work and how all he had was Anadaira, it reminded me of my grampa. He always used to say that work was all he had, and without it he had no idea what he would do with himself. It made me really feel bad for the old guy.

9 comments:

  1. Woohoo! The Kurosawa train keeps on chugging. Things really start picking up in this volume. I hope you guys enjoy reading it as much as I did translating it (yeah, I'm moving on to volume 3 already). Thanks to Tambur and Biggums for doing such a good job with the editing.
    Fun fact: those twitter accounts are both real. Unfortunately, they're locked, but it's cool that they bothered to do that. I guess they didn't want some prankster to take the accounts and make the manga refer to something completely different.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that I look, those Twitter accounts have some interesting info in their profiles. The President's profile says "I'm the president of a construction company. In my free time I like cycling." Sakaguchi's profile says "My older sister is a fashion stylist." The more you know.

      Delete
  2. Yes, yes! more stuff! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, this manga rocks

    ReplyDelete
  4. But Korosawa does has a home! at the park, with his homeless buddies... i just know he will end there sooner or later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this made me feel really old. I'm 24 years old and I don't have twitter or facebook, and now social media has made it into Kuro. Wow, this world is not for me anymore.

    ReplyDelete