Thursday, January 22, 2015

Akagi Chapter 224

And for the 3rd day in a row, we have a new chapter for you! And for the 5th week in a row, it's Akagi! In this chapter, how will Akagi's Kan turn out?!

Thanks to Crump for the cleans, and to Tambur for the typesetting. I'll try and stream if I can on Friday, if not I'll do it sunday. Mahjong night will be saturday at 22:00 GMT (3:00 PM PST).

Chapter Link

"The fates are heartless! They are such unfeeling beings!"


So I don't believe there's a ton that needs to be said about this chapter, but I should mention that the line about the fates is something I added for flare, Washizu is really just talking about the concept of fate. I somehow doubt that Washizu is actually going to just deal into Akagi's hand, and even if he does, 1620 ccs is at a level, thinking in terms of storytelling, where it would still be reasonable for the story to continue. And if we know our Fukumoto, there's no way he'd let it end when it could still keep going.

8 comments:

  1. These constant releases have improved my life drastically. Thank you guys a lot from the bottom of my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The fates are heartless! They are such unfeeling beings!"

    >Draws in 9 pin right after Akagi gets into tenpai. Okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I feel spoiled with all of these FKMT treats lol. Thanks <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. All hail FKMTkrazy

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  6. Made my day. Love the unfeeling fate puns.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the chapter!

    ReplyDelete