Tuesday, December 23, 2014

The New Kurosawa Chapter 7

Merry Christmas from FKMTkrazy! I unwrapped a present from under the Christmas tree early. It's a new chapter of Kurosawa!

Thanks to Denji for the translations, myself for proofreading and typesetting and Crump Biggums for the cleans.

The New Kurosawa Chapter 7

"This guy... is so fickle!"

So far this is my favorite. I couldn't get enough of Kurosawa's grinning in this chapter. Finally, he has his revenge on Miki. Which brings up the question, what is up with Miki's wife? I wonder how he got married to THAT!? No wonder he's so obsessed with younger girls! 

Kurosawa struts his stuff again this chapter, accomplishing two big things. Finally breaking through the wall of speech and standing up on his own. Seems that there's a trend developing here. He only really takes action when it suits him or he's put in a terrible spot. Well, that's not so unlike Kurosawa. 

Also this new character Hiro'oka is interesting. I feel like this will be Kurosawa's new 'right hand' as it were. He'll definitely be a gateway into some interesting experiences for sure. That is, if he sticks around of course.

13 comments:

  1. Happy festivus, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Nakane shows up at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember that i had some kind of respect for him, now when he was falling on his bed, the first thing that i imagined was "No, that's way too lame, why is he trowing tantrums around?" instead of "Oh, he is trying to walk."

    This story keeps getting better, happy festivities guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys. Merry Christmas, and happy holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much, and Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's starting to pick up again. Seeing Kurosawa getting worked up over something that is just hopeless and bound to end in disaster makes me feel nostalgic.

    Thanks for the release, I hope you can keep up this weekly schedule which is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks guys, been waiting for it.

    I hope we can have a new Kaiji chapter next time :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks. I'm surprised at the steady pace of these releases....now if only we got some Kaiji updates at last.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks! Happy holidays to you all! >w<

    ReplyDelete