Tuesday, December 16, 2014

The New Kurosawa Chapter 6

Chapter 6 of Kurosawa has been cleaned, pressed and packaged for consumption!

Thanks to Denji for the translations, myself for proofreading and typesetting and Crump Biggums for the cleans!

The New Kurosawa Chapter 6

"They all really want to come visit me... But..."


I feel sorry for Kurosawa in this chapter. Things really haven't gone his way for most of his life. When he tries to order things up a little (albeit going about it the wrong way) he cuts himself off from everyone. Then he tries to reach out to someone, but comes off as a stalker. Being in the lonely position he is, he doesn't see what he's doing. One unfortunate occurrence later, he and two other people have combo x3 passed out!

The appearance of this mystery person also has me wondering if it's actually his mother. I guess only time will tell. I am very interested in what Kurosawa's family is all about. Hopefully we will find out in the coming chapters.

12 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to reading this every Tuesday now.
    Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This chapter was hilarious, painful and sweet. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just realized that I forgot to translate the shift chart. It's just a bunch of names, but I figure I might as well, so here it is.

    Visiting Shift Chart
    Sakaguchi (Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun)
    Asai (Tue, Sun)
    Arita (Mon, Wed)
    Izawa (Thu)
    Ohta (Fri)
    Adachi (Tue, Sat)
    Takahashi (Mon, Thu)
    Abe (Sun)
    Kawakami (Wed, Sat)
    Mori (Tue)
    Usami (Tue)

    I wonder who all the people after the Anadaira staff are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot for this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh!! I didn't know you released a new chapter (didn't see an update on mangaupdates.com). It seems you're releasing a new chapter every Tuesday, I'm looking forward it, thank you very much. And btw, I thought you had a link for donating a year ago or something? I can't find it now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually don't want to see his family, i have this idea that his relation with them wont be the best, he is on his 50 and the best of Kurosawa is probably only known to us the readers and some of his pals, so having that in mind, his family probably would be more prone to slap him when they see him rather than anything else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His mother's beauty will rival that of Junko from Zero

      Delete
    2. The amount fukumoto has been shitting on kurosawa makes me fear for anything that will happen in his future.. his family included >>;

      Delete
  7. THANK YOU FOR THE CHAPTER. <'3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, guys! I don't know if you aware, but another group picked up Gin to Kin and they released a bunch of chapters,they are at 53rd chapter at the moment. you can find chapters on batoto

    ReplyDelete