Tuesday, December 9, 2014

The New Kurosawa Chapter 5

I'm going to try and keep this on a weekly schedule as much as possible. I'm very fond of weekly releases. So unless something goes wrong or we catch up to our translations, I'll try to get them out every Tuesday. When possible, we will sprinkle in other updates while maintaining our weekly schedule.

Props go out to Denji for the great translations, myself for proofreading and typesetting and Crump Biggums for cleaning up a storm!

The New Kurosawa Chapter 5

"I'm just a baby, after all!"


Every chapter seems to bring Kurosawa lower and lower. It's such a far cry from the valiant man he was before. Where did the righteous man who protected the weak go!?

I'm glad to see the Anadaira Construction buddies coming around. Kurosawa made such an impact on them that even after 8 years they still regard him very fondly. Some things have changed of course. Asai has gotten a little plump and Sakaguchi even got married and had a kid! I guess without Kurosawa around he was able to finally find a girl. What a cute kid too.

This chapter has been pretty infamous among the raw readers. Pinching a baby? It's just such a terrible and petty thing to do. I could understand if the baby was ugly as hell, but this was a cutie. I've never been a big fan of babies, but this one was just too cute! How could you deny it? Well, you gotta hand it to Kurosawa though. He was able to push past the impossible wall of cuteness and dig deep into his swelling well of jealousy. A short battle it was, but Kurosawa won in the end. This is one battle I was hoping he'd lose.


10 comments:

  1. I would love weekly updates if you're able to handle it.
    Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys, weekly release is awesome, really grateful, much better than Sonickrazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey now, without Sonickrazy we would have never even came together to form this extra team. Don't be so quick to judge him because he's got a lot of new RL stuff to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just curious, and maybe you have already mentioned it somewhere on this blog, but Denji, Tambur, where are you guys from? Can someone non-american join your team?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have the skills and are willing to help. Doesn't matter where they are from. Everyone is welcome!

      I'm from California, not sure where Denji is from.

      Delete
    2. I'm from California as well. Most of the staff is from the states, but I know that jate, the current cleaner for Akagi, is from Sweden. We don't discriminate, as long as you're crazy for Fukumoto.

      Delete
    3. My bad, I meant Kaiji. TA does cleans for Akagi. Oops!

      Delete
  5. Thank you guys for giving us hope. :-) (and new chapters)

    ReplyDelete