Tuesday, November 25, 2014

The New Kurosawa Chapter 3

Hello everyone. Tambur here. Sonic is busy with very important life stuff, so I have stepped in temporarily to fill his shoes. To start us off, I have the long awaited Kurosawa Chapter 3! Thanks to Denji for translations, yours truly for the typesetting and Crump Biggums for the cleaning!

The New Kurosawa Chapter 3



It never surprises me how Kurosawa gets himself into these situations that are so far removed from reality. A test subject for a comatose patient therapy procedure? As usual, Kurosawa gets himself caught up in the extremely unusual. I really liked Miki's perspective into how his future would turn out if this experiment worked. It goes to show how people with lofty positions can always reach higher and higher.

I'm also surprised that Miki was so quick to try and get rid of Kurosawa. Within a few hours he had a plan set in motion to decommission Kurosawa for good. All in the name of science. Very crafty and sinister if you ask me.


8 comments:

  1. best of luck to Sonic and you guys, also thanks for bringing a new chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's the links in that translator's note. I know manually typing in a Youtube link is lame as hell.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAk6T3zAJgc
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWUADHA-a_A

    and an actual English link for better clarity
    http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2006/03/08/national/town-eyes-law-to-quiet-noisy-old-lady/#.VHFs6mesQmU

    I'll keep improving my translating skills, so hopefully I can be as good as Sonic one day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the chapter! Thanks for the links!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, thanks a lot. Hope Sonic sorts out what is needed and gets back to scanlating.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stepping up dude

    ReplyDelete